[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER: DELEGATE NOMINATIONS OPEN PERIOD LACRALO NomCom

erik.huesca at gmail.com erik.huesca at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 15:39:25 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: REMINDER: DELEGATE NOMINATIONS OPEN PERIOD LACRALO NomCom
 From: erik.huesca at gmail.com

 Members

 I want to make a formal proposal for the NomCom Pisanty Alexander, all
 Once l has extensive experience in various positions of ICANN, in addition
 I think it is time to renew our representaciny speeches
 make our community has a voice very well informed.

 Erik Huesca

 2012/8/4 <devtee at gmail.com>

> [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
>
>  Asunto: Re: RECORDATORIO: NOMINACIONES ABIERTO PERIODO DE DELEGADOS
> LACRALO NomCom
>  De: devtee at gmail.com
>
>  Queridos todos,
>

>  Me gustaría nombrar a Jacqueline Morris para continuar sirviendo en el
>  Comité de Nominaciones. Profundo conocimiento de Jacqueline y la
> experiencia de
>  los distintos colectivos de ICANN, su profunda implicación y
>  la participación en la gobernanza de Internet los foros y una excelente
> comunicación
>  y habilidades de redes continuará sirviendo el NomCom y América del
>  Latina y el Caribe también.
>

>  Saludos cordiales,
>

>  Dev Anand Teelucksingh
>

>  El mar, 31 de julio 2012 a las 5:59 PM, <sylvia at internautabrasil.org>
> escribió:
>  >
> > [[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
> >
> >  Subject: REMINDER: DELEGATE NOMINATIONS OPEN PERIOD LACRALO NOMCOM
> >  From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org
> >
> >  Dear members of LACRALO:
> >

> >  As has been informed by the staff on July 24 has been opened
> >  nomination period for the delegate to the NomCom LACRALO.
> >

> >  It aceptarn nominations until August 7.
> >

> >  See the following link for more details:
> >

> https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+ALAC+and+RALO+Elections
> >  % 2C + and + Selections + +2012 Appointments
> >

> >  We accept self-nominations and nominations.
> >

> >  Without more,
> >

> >  Sylvia

> >  Sylvia Herlein
> >

> > <mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org
> >

> >  LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
> >  http://atlarge.icann.org
> >

> >  2009-2012 Secretary FLUI
> >

> >  sylvia_leite = Skype
> >

> >  Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/037d5d6dd0.html