[lac-discuss-en] ENC: PRE-IGF LAC 5 / Scholarships / Grants / Bags

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Aug 2 22:53:18 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: ENC: PRE-IGF LAC 5 / Scholarships / Grants / Bags
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Below one more request to Circulate among our list pre IGF meeting in
 Bogota, Columbia.

 Down once more a request for circulation in our lists PRE IGF
 reunin in BogotColombia

 All the best, hugs

 Vanda

 From: governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org
 [Mailto: governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org] Em nome Valeria Betancourt
 Posted in: fifth-feira, 2 August 2012 12:54
 To: governance at lists.igcaucus.org
 Assunto: [governance] PRE-IGF LAC 5 / Scholarships / Grants / Bags

 Dear all,

 We would appreciate your help for Distributing the announcement below among
 your contacts and networks.

 Best,

 Valeria

 ---------------------

 (English Below)

 (Portugues Abaixo)

 Dear Friends:

 LACNIC along with the Association for Progressive Communications (APC),
 NUPEF Institute, the Internet Society (ISOC) and new partners to
 incorporarn in the course of 2012, the fifth Reunin organizarn Regional
 Preparatory to the Internet Governance Forum (IGF), to be held
 24 to 26 September at the Convention Center City Cosmos 100
 of Bogota, Colombia.

 The call to Postulacin Scholarship is open
 http://www.lacigf.org/sp/lacigf5/becas.html

 Best regards,

 Andres Piazza
 Head of External Relations
 LACNIC

 --------------------

 Dear Friends,

 LACNIC together With The Association for Progressive Communications (APC),
 NUPEF the Institute, the Internet Society (ISOC) and new partners That will
 join the initiative DURING the course of 2012, are is organizing in the Fifth
 Regional Preparatory Meeting for the Internet Governance Forum Which Will Be
 Held in Bogota, Colombia on 24-26 September.

 The call for now is open Finantial Asistance
 http://www.lacigf.org/en/lacigf5/becas.html

 Warmest Regards,

 Andres Piazza
 Public Affairs Officer
 LACNIC

 ---

 Expensive Friends:

 Com to O LACNIC jointly or Progresso Associao to give Comunicaes
 (APC) or NUPEF Institute, the Internet Society (ISOC) and Scios that you novos
 venham decorrer not be incorporated in 2012, organizing the fifth vo
 Regional meetings of Preparatria to or Governana Frum da Internet (FGI)
 to be held from 24 to 26 setembro na Cidade de Bogot, Colmbia.

 A bag chamada Ordering estaberta
 http://www.lacigf.org/pt/lacigf5/becas.html

 Com you melhores cumprimentos,

 Andres Piazza
 Relaes Responsvel of External
 LACNIC

 Valeria Betancourt

 Director / Manager

 Program of Information and communication POLICIES / Communication and
 Information Policy Programme

 Association for Progressive Communications / Association for

 Progressive Communications, APC

 http://www.apc.org

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5de8923963.html