[lac-discuss-en] DOODLE - LACRALO teleconferences

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Aug 2 10:49:45 UTC 2012

Dear members of LACRALO;
With the intention of improving participation in our teleconferences, we
kindly ask you to point what would be the best day and time of our monthly
teleconferences for the next 4 months. We remind you that the
teleconferences will still happen on every third week of the month.
http://doodle.com/ins3wgb9m9e4ep6a
This Doodle poll will close on Thursday 09 August 2012 at 1200 UTC. The date
and time will be announced shortly thereafter.

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org