[lac-discuss-en] Spanish emails to English list

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Aug 2 06:13:07 UTC 2012

Dear Jacqueline,

IT have looked into this problem.

The Spanish emails were sent directly to the English list.

We will keep an eye on the list and remind members to please sent to their
native language list only.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org