[lac-discuss-en] RES: RES: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS

erik at huesca.mx erik at huesca.mx
Tue Jul 31 21:59:02 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: RES: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS
 From: erik at huesca.mx

 Andres,

 this position erases time work on the mechanisms of admisiny
 leaves above sense throughout this discussion, if as, for which
 open queries. I dare call your comment a little respect
 those who have openly expressed their opinion in this list.

 It is clear that organizations do not have a clear stand that accommodates
 in LACRALO.

 I ask that we continue apliacando the mechanisms we have proposed.

 Erik Huesca