[lac-discuss-en] RES: Comments on the Wiki

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Tue Jul 31 16:19:32 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Comments on the Wiki
 From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

 Ok, Sergio, to answer your solicitacin.
 Regards,
 Sylvia

 ----- Mensagem Original -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome
 Internauta Presidency
 Posted in: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:34
 To: LACRALO Espaol, sylvia-internautabrasil, Jose Francisco Arce
 Assunto: [lac-discuss-en] Comments on the Wiki

 Dear Sylvia, I think in the comments are missing Wiki to add that while
 were extemporneos make the debate within our RALO, I suggest
 added to keep all substantive debate in that tool.
 Best regards.

 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/> facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c4023fe98f.html