[lac-discuss-en] RES: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS

eiriarte at alfa-redi.org eiriarte at alfa-redi.org
Tue Jul 31 00:35:14 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS
 From: eiriarte at alfa-redi.org

 Fatima

 thank you for giving information which is known to those who follow the issue ICANN, but also thanks to clarify an important point that should be known on they want to do with ALS.

 Also important to recognize that there are people, but to play the beginning. As I turned to those who had close and then we went expandiendonos (and say that something I can say with a few years more than you on the topic), if they see the growth rate of ALS in Latin America where you will notice was the actual outreach work.

 I have not intervened in their petty battles for those traveling more or who has more titles, nor did I get into their philosophical contributions to the theorizing of nothing, if I recognized the work of some who even do not think as they have done things like Sergio (and indeed if someone I am not exactly remember his holy devotion, but also recognize how good is good), if I dared to speak when they have the audacity to use arguments "pseudo-legal" to try to prevent others from participating . An entity is free to go where they best see fit (NCUC, LACRALO, ISPs, wherever), why they choose them, not guardians of open doors.

 Notice I say, I ask, exigo, read the bylaws of LACRALO (if that escribos among all in Sau Paulo, and we signed and approved). And due to the step down di believing with certainty that they would take the baton to other building not to exclude.

 So, I leave my opinion on, I will not intervene, or let me respond to what you say, or any who want to support or not support what I say, shut the door to an organization with a ploy of text, is spitting at the sky waiting for you not to fall, sooner or later turns the tables, and some, like me, have enough patience.

 Erick

 On 30/07/2012, at 19:22, Fatima Cambronero escribitbNL>