[lac-discuss-en] RES: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS

eiriarte at alfa-redi.org eiriarte at alfa-redi.org
Tue Jul 31 00:08:42 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS
 From: eiriarte at alfa-redi.org

 Half of the ALS Association of Latin America are (many brought by my fault! :))

 Leave out others on grounds of "purity" is forgotten that should not be here on the same principle.

 There is no valid argument in any form and circumstance, but only the fact of wanting to have "room for some" letting excluded to the Association of Notaries of Uruguay, which also has to Beatriz Rodriguez and Maria Jose Viega digital activists, who but the known to place their names on Google!

 But check here:  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+ALSes

 Enough of sectarianism, have a great opportunity to do things for the region and use them to prevent people who want work to be accepted .. and get off your cloud.

 Erick

 On 30/07/2012, at 18:51, Vanda UOL escribitbNL>