[lac-discuss-en] CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 23:51:54 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Sergio, all

 Agree with that expressed on the Brazilian organization.
 From my point of view estclaro not eligible for
 LACRALO enter as ALS, there is no relationship or even an activity
 linked to Internet users.

 Regarding the Association of Notaries of Uruguay, and we had many
 discussions on this list and the list of At-Large positions for
 and against accepting them as LACRALO ALS.
 Today I consider that according to our operating principles and rules
 force, deberamos not accept for two reasons:

 1.If we take as a criterion for joining as ALS that it is a
 group of collegiate partners, some kind of liberal profession
 (Lawyers, notaries, engineers, etc..) With a department,
 Commission, linked to the ICT industry, but to train their own
 collegiate or associates, that's not the main object of the association, and
 basndonos in this approach, associations must join whom, perhaps not
 have as main mission to deal with Internet users and the
 defense of their rights, but only deal with these issues on a
 secondary or incidental. At the moment there is what we want in
 LACRALO.

 2. If the Association of Notaries of Uruguay is concerned with matters
 academics, as Horace tells us, there are other spaces within
 ICANN more appropriate for them to make their voices or: NCUC, NCSG, NPOC.
 Deberamos Quizs redirect to these groups and constituencies to
 contributions can be made more appropriate to their function.

 My Pequeo contribution.

 Regards,
 Fatima

 On July 30, 2012 20:26, Presidency surfer <
 presidencia at internauta.org.ar> wrote

> Buen punto Aejandro, en ese mismo sentido fue el informe enviado por
> LACRALO y votado por los ALAC Member, sin embargo estoy en dudas con la de
> Uruguay...creo que hay que abrir más el debate sobre esta...
> --
>
> *Sergio Salinas Porto
>
> Presidente Internauta Argentina
> Asociación Argentina de Usuarios de Internet
> <http://www.internauta.org.ar/>/CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar/>
> FLUI- Federación Latinoamericana de Usuarios de Internet
> <http://www.fuilain.org/>
>
> facebook:salinasporto
> twitter:sergiosalinas
> MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
> Skype:internautaargentina
> Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819*
>

> El 30 de julio de 2012 18:33, Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch
> <apisan at unam.mx>escribió:
>
> > Hola,
> >
> > por mi parte expreso mi oposición a ambas candidaturas a membresía como
> > ALS; que la asociación brasileña es una "trade association" ya ha quedado
> > establecido (aunque siempre estaremos abiertos a cambios), y en el caso
> de
> > la asociación de escribanos (notarios) de Uruguay, me parece demasiado
> > indirecta la relación con los usuarios. Adicionalmente, no se ha
> > documentado cómo esta asociación puede beneficiar, o ha beneficiado, a
> los
> > usuarios - no hasta ahora.
> >
> > Alejandro Pisanty
> >
> > ! !! !!! !!!!
> > NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO
> >

> > +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
> >
> > +525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO
> >
> > SMS +525541444475
> >      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
> > UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
> >
> > Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
> > LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
> > Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn,
> > http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
> > ---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org
> > .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/663d3ecdad.html