[lac-discuss-en] RES: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Jul 30 22:24:04 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 COMMENTS RECEIVED

 THANKS

 SYLVIA

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 From: Horacio Fernandez Delpech [mailto: hfernandez at hfernandezdelpech.com.ar]
 Posted in: Monday, July 30, 2012 19:09
 To: Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch, Humberto Carrasco;
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: Re: [lac-discuss-en] CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS ALS
 OPEN

 Dear

 As an interesting fact of medical evaluation, I present to the Association of
 Notaries of Uruguay had a very active participation at the XV Congress
 Latin American Law and Data processing, which was held last year in
 Buenos Aires, where presidsu ComitAcadmico. The Association of
 Was represented by several scribes write that Uruguayan
 presentations were very interesting and denote its vinculacin with
 Internet for the benefit of its users. Among others I remember the paper
 CONSUMER RELATIONS IN THE DIGITAL WORLD presented by the scribal
 Bouvier and Gabriela Elisabeth Hormaizteguy, the paper TRADE electronic
 REGULATIONS, presented by the Clerk Ada Noblia and paper
 NOTARY OF THE CENTURY. TWILIGHT OF THE F (Post) or START OF A CHANGE,
 by the scribe Javier Wortman, all members of the
 Association of Notaries of Uruguay. (All these papers ESTN
 published on my website: www.hfernandezdelpech.com.ar

 Best regards

 Horacio Fernndez Delpech

 President of the Law Association of Argentina Informtico (ADIAR)