[lac-discuss-en] RES: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Jul 30 21:27:20 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS OPEN ALS
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Natalia Perfect!

 Happy day to you also!

 Do not worry I pondrtus comments on the wiki

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 From: Natalia Enciso [mailto: natalia.enciso @ gmail.com]
 Posted in: Monday, July 30, 2012 18:01
 To: sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Cc: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org, ICANN At-Large Staff
 Assunto: Re: [lac-discuss-en] CLOSING COMMENTS ON APPLICATIONS ALS
 OPEN

 Hi Sylvia!

 Happy gives of friendship to all (Today we celebrate the world gives
 friendship)

 As for your mail, I wanted to comment on the wiki and could not, I'm not
 enabled it seems.

 So I make my comments on the list:

 Agree expressed by Alberto Soto regarding the ALS
 Uruguay. I personally know the Association of Notaries of Uruguay and
 members of the Commission of Data processing work done in ysdel
 capacitacin of its members and participation in tasks legislacina
 national and regional level. I toccompartir with them regional forums
 on the subject.
 So my opinion is that if they can participate in representing LACRALO
 users and are each members of the Asociaciny
 users of electronic government in which also play a very
 important, given that Uruguay estmuy advance in
 -jurdica computer sciences.

 Regards,

 Natalia

 On July 30, 2012 15:10 <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> wrote

 Today at 23:59 UTC the comment period closes.

 It aceptarn comments until July 30, 2012 at 23:59 UTC.
 All comments Sern incorporated into this page.

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Solicitud+de+comentarios+a+LACRA
 &lt;  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Solicitud+de+comentarios+a+LACR
 A% 0ALO + + on + the + applications and +159 +158 +&gt;
 IT + + on + the + application + and +159 +158

 regards

 sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org