[lac-discuss-en] REQUEST FOR COMMENTS

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jul 24 12:08:52 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: REQUEST FOR COMMENTS
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Sylvia, my final opinin two associations:

 1. Association of Notaries of Uruguay

 This entity associated nucleas and scribes of Uruguay, has a
 Informtico law division. Since it offers courses tailored to their
 associate members, but tambina pblicos agencies and GENERAL PUBLIC.
 That is, is coming to the end users of Internet, which is
 our goal. Therefore, it should be accepted

 2. Even Associao National Digital - ANID

 This entity has its misiny if mink oriented businesses, not users
 Internet. Events and courses, fully oriented companies ESTN
 large and SMEs, and specified in its charter, persons receiving
 jurdicas, and natural persons only when representing people
 jurdicas. To be accepted should refocus their goals and adjust their
 statutes. And should therefore be accepted.

 Best Regards
 Alberto Soto