[lac-discuss-en] [ALAC-Internal] apologies from Sergio Salinas Porto

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Mon Jul 23 22:56:54 UTC 2012

Best to you Sergio.  I hope you get better VERY soon.

Darlene

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
From: alac-internal-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [alac-internal-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] on behalf of sylvia at internautabrasil.org [sylvia at internautabrasil.org]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 11:26 AM
To: ALAC Internal List
Cc: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: [ALAC-Internal] apologies from Sergio Salinas Porto

Dear Alac members:

I am writing on behalf of Sergio Salinas Porto to inform you that he has
undergone emergency surgery and unavailable this week. He is still
hospitalized but recovering well, although he was forbidden by his doctor to
use the computer (only came to ask me to send this message and to vote the
ALAC paper is due for today)

Regards,

Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein

 <mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Secretaria LACRALO-ICANN/ 2012-2013 -   <http://atlarge.icann.org>
http://atlarge.icann.org

Secretaria FLUI 2009-2012

sylvia_leite=Skype

Descrição: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil