[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Elementos_para_la_votaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_de_ALAC_Member? =

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Sat Jul 21 16:59:00 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Elementos_para_la_votaci? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F3n_de_ALAC_Member? =
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Sylvia,

 I think it's just the peticin of Alberto and the secreted can obtain statistical information with ICANN staff support. Thomas Narten provided weekly to the ALAC list.

 After that we have the information, each with it ycmo sabrquhacer ponder and combine with other elements of decisin to vote.

 As t and the network of organizations which represent pertences and have already spoken in favor of a candidate, you must be particularly scrupulous in your act as Secretary. ESTs bound to impartiality but in addition ESTs doubly obliged to sta perceived in each of your actions, sayings and writings.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NEW PHONE NUMBER

 FROM ABROAD +52-1-5541444475

 FROM +525541444475 MXICO

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, University Avenue 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org