[lac-discuss-en] Nomination for ALAC member for LACRALO

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Fri Jul 20 02:30:08 UTC 2012

I would like to nominate Dev Anand Teelucksingh for the position of ALAC
representative from the LACRALO.
Dev has been deeply involved in ICANN and LACRALO since the inception. As
Secretariat for the past 3 years, he has been instrumental in the growth of
both LACRALO and AtLarge, as well as deeply involved in policy development,
chairing several ALAC working groups. He's been the initator of many useful
ALAC initiatives, such as the regional dashboards, policy advice schedule,
AtLarge Improvements, and the Technology Task Force, which task he
shouldered alone for quite a while.
Over the years, he has proven to be a real team player, working in tandem
with people from all stakeholder groups within ICANN.
Dev is an amazing individual with an incredible capacity for hard work,
which we have all seen in action.  I believe that he will be a brilliant
ALAC representative, and will make LACRALO proud.