[lac-discuss-en] Training Monthly LACRALO

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 00:07:12 UTC 2012

Dear Fatima. I saw the excellent agenda of speackers  for next LACRALO teléconferences made by you and Natalia. I have just one comment to do,  & is referred to December speacker, because Romulo was designed a minister of the Brazilian Embassy in Ethiopia and leave his charge in GAC. So, I think would be necessary think in a change of speacker for this call.
I think also is a good opportunity to send a congratulations letter to him.
My 2 cents.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre

Enviado desde mi dispositivo inalámbrico BlackBerry®