[lac-discuss-en] Proposed ALAC ACUI Member

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 22:27:17 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Proposed ALAC ACUI Member
 From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 Dear all. The candidate Proposed by Marcelo is one of the Best. However I still thinking Fatima With Her Enormous work done in the past and her going efforts in the present to Achieve a better LACRALO's Who Must cover the ALAC vacancy. Fatima Have the Commitment, capacity & skills needed. Our electin have nothing to do with the candidate of wich country is citizen, you have to do With The capacity demostrated. n this sense I FULLY support the Fátima's candidacy.

 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
 AGEIA DENSI international director
 Sent from my BlackBerry device inalmbrico