[lac-discuss-en] RES: RES: REPRESENTATIVE NomCom ALAC LACRALO-

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Jul 16 18:35:12 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: RES: REPRESENTATIVE NomCom ALAC LACRALO-
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Perfect. This is like Jacquie wrote. For 2013 Nomcomm prximo Rob
 hall, the chair elect is the intention of emprzar early, say, so
 are published names selected from this year, for
 ACs and SOs indicate their names for 2013. Only when this happens is
 that LACRALO deberhacer its internal selection Ralos so like the others and
 submeter to ALAC, as is done all the years.
 Hugs