[lac-discuss-en] Application for ALAC member

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 17:15:36 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Application for ALAC member
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear members of LACRALO

 Since you have opened the nominations and nominations to elect the new ALAC member of our region, I would like to apply for Fatima Cambronero to fill this position because in its path within LACRALO has demonstrated commitment, leadership, knowledge in relevant issues of ICANN and passion. It is no secret that Fatima has been ICANN Fellowship Program, on 3 occasions and that, given a broad theme of experience in how to develop the policies ycmo decisions are made.

 His commitment to the issues of Internet governance is reflected in the multiple spaces that won representation for smisma and our region.
 For all these reasons and many others that escape from this paper is to consider the candidature of Fatima of importance to our countries.

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President-AGEIA DENSIColombia

 Twitter: @ JmanuRojas