[lac-discuss-en] RES: REPRESENTATIVE LACRALO-ALAC to NomCom

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Fri Jul 13 17:55:36 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: REPRESENTATIVE LACRALO-ALAC to NomCom
 From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

 Dear Carlton:
 Thank you very much for this information.
 I made this call based on the information displayed on our wiki,
 in consultation with the staff and after the reading of the Rules of
 ALAC procedure.
 Specifically in Rule 4, which deals with Liasions, does not mention
 nothing about who has to make the call (this is mentioned only in temporary
 7.2 where it speaks of "other charges"), although mentioned in 4.4 sse "All
 links serve for a term of one year from the closing of a
 Annual General reunin and ending at the close of the meeting General
 next year. "
 My confusion is partly because as Jacqueline was elected in June
 2011, or inicisu not mandate "from the close of the meeting
 2010 annual "period of 1 year and considerel not consider" ending in
 Closing of the meeting the next annual general "

 Therefore, I declare and I apologize again to Jacqueline and all
 involved in this for the misunderstanding. Jacqueline is the representative
 LACRALO-ALAC to NomCom l before the last day of the ingathering of prxima
 ICANN to be held in Toronto Canaddel 14 to 19 October 2012.

 And wait for the President to call ALAC nominations for this
 charge.
 Without more,
 Sylvia
 And again thank you very much to watch Carlton forever and time
 to explain the workings of ICANN.