[lac-discuss-en] RES: REPRESENTATIVE LACRALO-ALAC to the NOMCOM

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Jul 12 22:59:32 UTC 2012

Dear all,
I'm so sorry for this. I was informed she started in June 2011, and in our
wiki appeared 2011-2012.
I've also consulted Icann staff before send the communication.
I'll inform LACRALO members and apologies Jacqueline for that mistake.
One question:
Can we continue with the process and in case to be another representative
invite him/her to Toronto, to be with Jacqueline as we use to do it with the
new ALAC Members??
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein
sylvia at internautabrasil.org