[lac-discuss-en] RES: Urgent business LACRALO in Prague

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Jun 26 14:19:11 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Urgent business LACRALO in Prague
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 + 1

 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2013 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI
 sylvia_leite = Skype

 ----- Mensagem Original -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome
 Internauta Presidency
 Posted in: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:11
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Urgent business LACRALO in Prague

 Thanks for your input Cintra and assist in the daily work at this Meeting.
 Best Regards

 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/> facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2bdd17b6b8.html