[lac-discuss-en] Urgent business LACRALO in Prague

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Jun 26 13:11:12 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Urgent business LACRALO in Prague
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Alexander: Since Sunday night I am preparing a report
 detailed the various topics that are being treated. I will try
 just done this or send it no later than the day Monday.
 About your comment I think you missed something (I understand that you have to be
 tired after so many meetings I attended), because just
 I said that you suggest: "... Many of us that is not" noise
 the communication "resorted to the original ..." and so if you read asque
 the statement presented by the LACRALO and was debated in
 our region in both languages, that really makes a proposal on
 this topic.
 Regarding your comment on participation, I agree with you there
 plenty to do, but if you should be comforted that brings the RALO
 more members in political debate within ICANN, although we still have
 a * you * collective, not individual, each participating member LACRALO
 ICANN proposes no questions or discussions that are discussed in its place
 of participation ... and that is the error in my humble opinion, if we saw
 this as a priority in our daily intervention in ICANN, we would
 LACRALO not that quiet and that the challenge is to let our
 individual to assume positions as a collective.
 A big hug to you all and all the companions that and companions of
 LACRALO.

 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 **

 *
 *

 On June 26, 2012 7:53, Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch
<apisan at unam.mx> escribitbNL&gt;