[lac-discuss-en] Urgent business LACRALO in Prague

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:04:13 UTC 2012

Thank you Alejandro,

Some of the sessions remaining today are (Prague is +2 UTC)

*   14:00 ­ 15:30: ALAC Policy Discussion Part 2
Roma
http://prague44.icann.org/node/31713

*   15:30 ­ 17:00: Joint At-Large New gTLD WG and Review Group Meeting

Roma
http://prague44.icann.org/node/31727

*   17:00 ­ 18:00: At-Large Registrant Rights and Responsibilities Working
Group
Roma
http://prague44.icann.org/node/31733

AND: