[lac-discuss-en] Urgent business LACRALO in Prague

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Jun 26 10:51:38 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Urgent business LACRALO in Prague
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Colleagues and friends,

 discussions during the ingathering of ICANN in Prague playing ESTN substantive issues.

 In particular I draw your attention to the RAA, Whois, and withholding data.

 OjalJos, Sergio and Sylvia, attend the meetings and have responsibilities in this community can anticipate what is discussed in the context of relationships and debates in the organs of ALAC with who are in contact.

 Could we advance with that cycle rather than waiting for the ingathering of October and the back, which is far away (April), to fulfill our tasks. hese are matters of high interest to Internet users or at least for domain name registrants.

 Aado Sergio presented the position that services need to grow lingsticos as the lack of a common language in the communication LACRALO impossible at times, especially in reference to the Translating No automatic.I express my disagreement with that position, and that with some will be transmitted much of the content and provided the original estdisponible to attend l trauccin with other tools (not denying that at times almost killed me with laughter reading some delusional effects of machine translation).

 I think we need higher stresses the reading of translations automticas to solve the problems of our community. Let us at least to encourage ste.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ! ! ! !!
 NEW PHONE NUMBER - NEW PHONE NUMBER

 FROM ABROAD +52-1-5541444475

 FROM +525541444475 MXICO

 SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, University Avenue 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org