[lac-discuss-en] SURVEY REMINDER NARALO

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 12:00:27 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: SURVEY REMINDER NARALO
 From: cveraq at gmail.com

 Done!

 Carlos
 ----- Original Message -----
 From: <sylvia at internautabrasil.org>
 Sender: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Date: Sun, June 17, 2012 3:16:32
 To: <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] NARALO SURVEY REMINDER

 Dear members of LACRALO:
 Pro Please remember to participate in the survey conducted by the NARALO.
 The deadline is June 25 at 23:59 UTC (see below ms
 information + link)
 Without more,
 Sylvia
 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2013 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI
 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Dear All,

 North America Regional At-Large Organization (NARALO) Study
 Project &lt;

 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XPZ967N

 We've designed to obtain a series of comments from users
 Internet and people in the ICANN community to help us, in turn,
 provide a vision of our own politics work in America's
 North, and to assist in the elaboration of ICANN POLICIES.
 The survey will open from 23:59 UTC on June 3, 2012. It
 closed at 23:59 UTC 25 junio.Toda the information collected sertbNL&gt; confidential any personal identification information will be maintained,
 podrn not be used for no other purpose which the Compilation of the
 survey.
 The survey is divided into four sections and should have a total of 10
 minutes to complete:

 Section one: the use of Internet
 Second section: About the ICANN
 Third section: Concerns and Internet desafos
 Fourth section: Recommendations and Suggestions

 His contributions Sern useful and we appreciate your time. His ideas
 help make a better Internet.

 Thank you,
 Beau Brendler and Glenn McKnight
 Survey Coordinators of the project