[lac-discuss-en] Request for comments LACRALO

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Jun 6 23:43:02 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Request for comments LACRALO
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 We have assembled a page wiki for members of the region can
 re-read the Declaration made by Sergio Salinas Porto on
 document open to audience comments Document Policies and
 Lingsticos procedures, and make the following comments.

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34603957

 The period to post your comments on the wiki terminarel 29,
 June (due to the same should be unified and sent on July 2.)

 Those who have difficulty in publishing in the wiki, I am at your
 disposal to help them.

 The version translated into English estsiendo department
 translations of ICANN and soon sercolocado in

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34603979

 Regards,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ec78707597.html