[lac-discuss-en] =? Windows-1252? Q? NOW_OPEN / EST = C1_ABIERTO/MAINTEN? == Windows-1252? Q? ANT_OUVERT = 3A_North_American_Regional_At-Large_Organizat? == Windows-1252? Q? Ion_ = 28NARALO = 29_Survey_Project_-_EN = 2C_ES = 2C_FR? =

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jun 4 04:18:31 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Windows-1252? Q? NOW_OPEN / EST = C1_ABIERTO/MAINTEN? == Windows-1252? Q? ANT_OUVERT = 3A_North_American_Regional_At-Large_Organizat? == Windows-1252? Q? Ion_ = 28NARALO = 29_Survey_Project_-_EN = 2C_ES = 2C_FR? =
 From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Dear All,

 The Following message is Being Sent On Behalf Of Beau Brendler and Glenn McKnight.

 Regards,

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie Peregrine
 ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

 -
 Dear All,

 The North American Regional At-Large Organization (NARALO) Survey Project &lt;  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XPZ967N>

 We have to get to it Designed range of feedback from Internet users and people in the ICANN community to help us, in turn, for our own insight Provide policy work in North America, and to assist in ICANN Policy Development.

 The survey will open starting at 23:59 UTC on June 3 2012. It will close at 23:59 UTC on June 25.All information will be confidential Gathered, no information will be Personally Identifiable kept, nor Used for Any purpose other than survey compilation.

 The survey is Divided Into four sections and Should Take to total of 10 minutes to complete:

 Section One: Internet Use
 Section Two: About ICANN
 Section Three: Security Concerns and Challenges
 Section Four: Recommendations and Suggestions

 Your Contributions will be helpful and we appreciate your time. Your insights will help to make a better Internet.

 Thank you,

 Beau Brendler and Glenn McKnight
 Survey Project Coordinators
 -
 Hello,

 Thank you for your interest in the survey of the American organization At-Large (NARALO) &lt;  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NYPM8L7>.

 We designed the survey to obtain a wide retroalimentacin of Internet users, people from the ICANN community, in order to collaborate with the development of Internet POLICIES in North America and to assist in the POLICIES development within ICANN.

 The survey was abrirempezando the May 21, 2012 at 23:59 UTC. Closed at 23:59 UTC on June 25.
 All information gathered serconfidencial, the personally identifiable information seralmacenada not, nor used for no purpose other than the Compilation of the survey.

 The survey is divided into four sections and should take a total of 10 minutes to complete:

 One section: Using the Internet.
 Two section: About ICANN.
 Section three: Concerns and Desafos online.
 Section Four: Recommendations and Suggestions. His contributions shall be made of great help for better Internet.

 Of course, we appreciate the time taken to complete this survey.

 Thank you,

 Beau Brendler and Glenn McKnight
 Survey Project Coordinators

 ---
 Bonjour,

 Nous vous vous remercions of lintrt that portau avez du sondage North American Regional At-Large Organization (NARALO) &lt;  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NY5XKQX>.

 Lavis recueillir Lobjectif est des utilisateurs et des membres of linternet the communautICANN, RELATED quils aident nous leur tour, joins fournir southern perspective on Amrique notre travail du Nord et assister des politiques au ICANN dveloppement

 We will sondage ouvert 23: 59 UTC 2012 et le 21 Mai fermera 23: 59 UTC 25 Juin 2012 you. Toute recueillie information will Confidentielle, aucune information will be kept ou ne personnelle utilise pour autre usage that celui du sondage.

 It is sighted sondage est sections quatre pas et ne devrait prendre dix plus minutes complter

 Section Une: Internet Usage
 Section Deux: au sujet d ICANN
 Section Trois: DFIs et Proccupations lis lInternet
 Section Quatre: Recommandations et Suggestions

 Large dune votre aide will utilitet contribuera lamlioration of lInternet. Nous vous apprcions him and consacrerez temps.

 Merci,

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/bfcd792d18.html