[lac-discuss-en] Recent LACRALO List postings

Chris LaHatte chris.lahatte at icann.org
Wed May 30 01:13:17 UTC 2012

Dear Cintra

I remain committed to assisting resolution of the working difficulties between the parties. I am available at any time to have a conference to discuss these matters. I am not sure how many will be attending Prague, but certainly that may be our next opportunity to meet in person to work through these issues. Before the meeting, I am available for a telephone conference at short notice.

Regards

Chris LaHatte
Ombudsman
Blog  https://omblog.icann.org/
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ICANNOmbudsman

Confidentiality
All matters brought before the Ombudsman shall be treated as confidential.  The Ombudsman shall also take all reasonable steps necessary to preserve the privacy of, and to avoid harm to, those parties not involved in the complaint being investigated by the Ombudsman.The Ombudsman shall only make inquiries about, or advise staff or Board members of the existence and identity of, a complainant in order to further the resolution of the complaint.  The Ombudsman shall take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that if staff and Board members are made aware of the existence and identity of a complainant, they agree to maintain the confidential nature of such information, except as necessary to further the resolution of a complaint