[lac-discuss-en] And we're making history .....

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sun May 27 13:37:43 UTC 2012

Obviously the translation left a lot to be desired if that's what you got
from my post.

To make it simple:
I've been disappointed in the performance of the LACRALO compared to the
other RALOs over the years
I'm glad that a turnaround seems to be beginning
I think it's too early to be patting  ourselves on the back - we've just
started, taking baby steps, and there's a LOT of work to be done

Clear enough for you now?

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )