[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Toda_Am = E9rica_Latina? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sat May 26 14:27:05 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Toda_Am = E9rica_Latina? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Thanks Dev for re-send this message. This is another of the problems
 we have to solve in the mailing list.
 One sends a message to your mailing list, thinking that automatically
 saldren the other list and sometimes they are not.

 And thanks Alberto, to confirm that you really can not understand a
 Translation An like this, until you lose the original meaning of the text.
 Luckily we are working seriously on this to fix it.
 Greetings to all,
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org