[lac-discuss-en] Pre webinar Prague

silvia.vivanco at icann.org silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Tue May 22 04:05:12 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Pre webinar Prague
 From: silvia.vivanco at icann.org

 Hello Sergio and all

 I have to do a aclaracin. Unfortunately not serofrecida interpretation that the company that is Webminar conducirel Adigo Verizon and the rule of 3 or more is to Adigo only. However, I offer Skype and be able to help with questions you may have during Webminar.

 Thanks
 Best regards,
 Silvia

 Silvia Vivanco