[lac-discuss-en] RES: Monthly Teleconference LACRALO

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon May 21 10:14:42 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Monthly Teleconference LACRALO
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Thanks for letting us know, Sergio!

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2013 - <http://atlarge.icann.org>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 2009-2012 Secretary FLUI

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 From: Presidency Internauta [mailto: presidencia at internauta.org.ar]
 Posted in: Sunday, May 20, 2012 21:56
 To: sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Cc: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: Re: [lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Monthly Teleconference

 LACRALO Dear members: I apologize, but I can not be present
 in our monthly conference call, the reason of this misfortune is that this
 I schedule overlap with my teaching job, I regret enormously that
 inconvenient.
 Atte greets you!
 -

 Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar>
 / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>

 FLUI-Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 On May 12, 2012 11:30 <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> escribitbNL&gt;

 Dear members of LACRALO;

 As you know the monthly teleconferences of our region are
 held the third Thursday of each month at 21UTC.

 In May, the third Thursday is 17 and coincides with the Da Internet.

 Because many of our region ALS organize events / activities
 celebrate this day,

 the presidency and the secreted have decided to change the day of the
 conference call for Thursday May 24 at 21UTC.

 Please mark this day on their agendas, as we have many issues to
 talk.

 In short they enviarel draft agenda for review and
 apreciacin.

 Without more,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein