[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? CIERRE_CHAT_INFORMAL_LACRALO_2012? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = _ = 28E_SPA D1OL = 29? =

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:08:09 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? CIERRE_CHAT_INFORMAL_LACRALO_2012? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = _ = 28E_SPA D1OL = 29? =
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear Sergio, all

 I regret not agree with you about the closing of the Chat created, which
 without any discussion, it was a good intensin. But often
 decisions "utilitarian" are not the best and I think this is the case
 particular, since we are one region.

 If there is anything we have learned long ago that the Internet is
 a gateway to the world and allows us to communicate without limits
 few. Thereby closing a chat communication does not mean no,
 There are many other ways and we will find to get to the best means
 for all. On the internet one door closes and opens thousands.

 As president of LACARLO just ask Sylvia to change the name of
 chat, since I can not ban it with great judgment and take the decision
 closing it and work towards the search for alternatives leading to
 more than utilitarian results.

 I repeat what I said in my previous mail, very happy with the participation
 people in such a mechanism, and it is my fervent desire to have a
 similar but institutionalized, that is official Regin, so
 we are working Sylvia, Dev and I and we welcome your comments
 compliant and to work together. Of course to achieve this
 needs the will and desire of those who speak or write
 English, and those who do not speak and write Spanish. Only the work
 and tolerance set will allow us to find you the best of
 communication.

 Corazna thank those who gambled most comunicaciny
 only to those who criticized and that their criticisms had an alternative
 vlida, since it is the only way to have good dialogue.

 Regards

 JosArce. -

 On May 10, 2012 20:39, Presidency surfer <
 presidencia at internauta.org.ar> escribitbNL>