[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? CIERRE_CHAT_INFORMAL_LACRALO_2012? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = _ = 28ESPA D1OL = 29? =

freddylinares at gmail.com freddylinares at gmail.com
Thu May 10 01:28:06 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? CIERRE_CHAT_INFORMAL_LACRALO_2012? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = _ = 28ESPA D1OL = 29? =
 From: freddylinares at gmail.com

 Dear lords,

 I had the pleasure of meeting many of you in the last reunin in
 Costa Rica and we are lined up on the idea of \u200b\u200bputting to work
 LACRALO, but it is a pity that we waste so good opinin
 our time in discussing issues adjectives. Skype chat is a
 more space for discussion, optional and non-formal LACRALO. It is clear and I
 strange, strange need to enter discussions to clarify their nature.

 Remember the time we waste in our meetings in Costa Rica
 and try to drop a bit more this excess of opinion Byzantine. The motor
 the car does not work and we are prioritizing audio qusistema put.

 And as a group soado, and support the creation of one, where we do not send
 llegen inglsy a message if we like the Spanish, where they ask you to
 send it in Word because we do not have pdf reader, which participate without
 ask the other for QUNO participy where simply say to
 work out our ideas.

 Regards,

 -------
 Freddy Linares Torres
 Tel + 51 997378646 Lima | San Francisco Tel +1 (415) 237-3339
 twitter: @ freddylinares | www.freddylinares.com

 * Digital will http://blogs.gestion.pe/viadigital/

 On May 9, 2012 19:28 <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> escribitbNL&gt;