[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Resultados_de_la_Elecci = F3? == Iso-8859-1? Q? N_de_la_Secretar = EDa_de_LACRALO_t = E9rmino_de_un_a? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F1o_de_04_de_mayo_2012? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu May 3 01:58:44 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_Resultados_de_la_Elecci = F3? == Iso-8859-1? Q? N_de_la_Secretar = EDa_de_LACRALO_t = E9rmino_de_un_a? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = F1o_de_04_de_mayo_2012? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Members of Staff:
 Muchsimas thanks!
 Dear Heide, Matt, Gisella, Silvia and Nathalie (even though you do not
 know), I want you to know that I love and respect very much and
 I'm sure we can work as a team and do great
 things for the region.
 Special thanks to Matt for all your support in this period
 renvo elections in the credential. Thanks Matt!
 Sincerely
 Sylvia

 PS: I hope your instructions to take the pose of my duties from 4
 of May.