[lac-discuss-en] Congratulations

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed May 2 13:56:06 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Congratulations
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Sylvia and Josh: Congratulations!! A very good elecciny a
 clear support from this new conduction regina our RALO.
 That 90.32% to 77.42 Joscomo president and Sylvia% for
 secretary gives a backup that one can not see, now we have
 sustain that support work and commitment of all our RALO.
 They will have a grand is that job ahead and the harn well, I do not fit
 doubts. The key is to "organize" someone said in a country far removed from
 our region, "the revolution is not done ... is organized", and this is the
 Key: "to organize, study and disseminate."
 I want to show recognition to our companion Dev, for their
 work and express my appreciation for having nominated Roosevelt King
 stambin to leave part of this collective construction.
 It is my honor to work with you at this stage is a
 greater interaction with the ALAC Member LACRALO leaders and
 RALO our whole in the debate and the action within ICANN.
 Best Regards
 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas
 MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/97b9c418e8.html