[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] Public Board Meeting - the Update for Prague

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Wed May 2 08:50:14 UTC 2012

Dear all,
I am on your side on that matter.
I am still struggling with this issue on the Board.
I hope that part of the situation is a missing piece in the communication
but not sure 100%.
A public board meeting will take place during the week (if subject matter).
All the best
Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/