[lac-discuss-en] Results of Election of the LACRALO President for one year term from May 4 2012

José Francisco Arce josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Wed May 2 02:13:25 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I want to thanks all for the support received. Is my commitment to do
the best for LACRALO. Hope we can share new good times, new ideas, lot of
hours of works and  the most important thing, work considering that we are
all equal, with respect and patience, trying allway to help and support the
others, all these actions become a region in a great region.

Kind Regards

José Arce.-

Ab. Arce, Jose Francisco
+ 54 9 351  6788920