[lac-discuss-en] RES: [At-Large] Public Board Meeting - the Update for Prague

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Tue May 1 13:58:37 UTC 2012

+ 1
Kind Regards,

Sylvia Herlein Leite

-----Mensagem original-----
De: at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome de Salanieta T.
Tamanikaiwaimaro
Enviada em: lunes, 30 de abril de 2012 23:04
Para: At-Large Worldwide
Cc: LACRALO discussion list
Assunto: Re: [At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] Public Board Meeting - the Update
for Prague

Dear All,

I recall the Chair suggesting the removal of Friday and in a sense as
Chair/Director he does have the authority to restructure or reformat the
meeting style but would have thought that since it involves a wide range of
stakeholders that there should have been some level of consultation on that.
Maybe there were consultations but I missed it ???

Part of "transparency" is the ability for the public to see the nuances from
body language whilst communicating.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala