[lac-discuss-en] RES: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Chat_de_Skype_ = 3D_LACRALO_2012_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = 28_en_espa = F1ol = 29? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Apr 26 01:11:34 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Chat_de_Skype_ = 3D_LACRALO_2012_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = 28_en_espa = F1ol = 29? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Carlton
 The translation of your e-mail llegconfusa and I have no access to the original
 English.
 From what I gather of translating I must say that I fully
 agree with you =
 It is very important to have a historical record of what happens in the reginy
 is that which serves for the official communication of each of the regions.
 The theme of the message of Cintra has to do with a totally informal chat
 formsimplemente is to stimulate communication among all.
 Thank you for your comments!
 Regards
 Sylvia