[lac-discuss-en] RES: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Chat_de_Skype_ = 3D_LACRALO_2012_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = 28_en_espa = F1ol = 29? =

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Thu Apr 26 00:56:21 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Chat_de_Skype_ = 3D_LACRALO_2012_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = 28_en_espa = F1ol = 29? =
 From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

 Thank you for your comment Jacqueline.
 At this point, since there is only one LACRALO Skype chat.
 Following your idea, was that dejbien clear that all are invited to
 participate in this chat.
 I want to tell that we are very pleased with the results we
 having and we see that more and more participants read the writing but
 although not all ESTN writing. Culture is the matter, but the important
 the results.
 And that is why I will add you and Cintra to it, seruna
 very interesting experience for all.
 Besoss
 Sylvia