[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Chat_de_Skype_ = 3D_LACRALO_2012_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = 28_en_espa = F1ol = 29? =

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:28:24 UTC 2012

Cintra:
I think you missed one good reason for making ALL transactions intended for
the public space on the mailing list; the contents of the mailing list is
recorded and archived for posterity.

This is especially important when attempts are made to confuse or 'revise
and extend' the record.

For example, the contents of the mailing list surrounding the LACRALO
elections of 2009 are available.  And some of us read history to past time.

I will have more to say on that issue at the proper time so continue to
watch this space.

Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799