[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Chat_de_Skype_ = 3D_LACRALO_2012_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? = 28_en_espa = F1ol = 29? =

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Apr 25 17:48:09 UTC 2012

Rather than have 2 parallel chats, why not have a single list and
everyone post in their language of choice, and the others can
translate what they don't understand? This proposal when raised re the
mailing list received a lot of support, esp from our Spanish speaking
members, so why not extrapolate it to the chats?

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )