[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the ICANN Board Conflicts of Interest Review - Revised Conflicts of Interest Policy and Related Governance Documents

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:23:13 UTC 2012

Hi Natalia

Thanks for sending out this request for feedback.

I have read the ALAC Statement on the ICANN Board Conflicts of Interest
Review - Revised Conflicts of Interest Policy and Related Governance
Document. It is very well written and concise. But I think there should be
a small adjustment to the paragraphs in the Recommendation section, so that
the 2nd paragraph is swapped with the  last paragraph.

Hope it's not too late to recommend this small change.

Regards

Cintra