[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Election = C3 = B3n_del_Presidente_y_la_Secr? == Utf-8? Q? Etar = C3 = ADa_de_LACRALO? =

matt.ashtiani at icann.org matt.ashtiani at icann.org
Tue Apr 24 20:08:07 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? Election = C3 = B3n_del_Presidente_y_la_Secr? == Utf-8? Q? Etar = C3 = ADa_de_LACRALO? =
 From: matt.ashtiani at icann.org

 Greetings Omar,

 There was an error tradusccion in the email. The original message can
 found here ::
 http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/lac-discuss-en/2012/005641.html

 The list is:

 * Informtico Ecuadorian Association of Law and Telecommunications.
 (AEDIT), Jose Juis Barzallo, joseluis at barzallo.com
 * Costa Rican Association of Christian Hess Araya Computer Law
 (ALS does not Currently Have a representative)
 * ACUI, Colombian Association of Internet users, Antonio Medina
 Gomez, amedinagomez at gmail.com
 * Development Association CONNECTION El Salvador, Gilberto Lara,
 galara at conexionelsalvador.org
 * ADIAR Computer Law Association of Argentina, Horace Martin
 Fernandez Delpech, hfernandez at hfernandezdelpech.com.ar
 * AGEIA DENSI Brazil, Dr.Basilio Vargas isolated, aislan at uol.com.br
 * AGEIA DENSI, Fatima Cambronero, fatimacambronero at gmail.com
 * Computer Law Association and Chile, Humberto Carrasco,
 hcarrasco at adi.clAsociación <mailto:hcarrasco at adi.xn--clasociacin-zeb>
 * Surfer - Single Chatters Association of Internet Users and
 E-Commerce, Sergio Salinas Porto Walter, presidencia at internauta.org.ar
 * VENEZUELAN ASSOCIATION OF LAW AND NEW COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
 (AVEDINT) Olvidio Jose Salgueiro, salgueiro.jo @ gmail.com
 * AUI PERU, Johnny Laureano, jlaureano at aui.pe
 * Paraguayan Association of YTECNOLÓGICO COMPUTER-APADIT, Natalia
 Enciso, natalia.enciso @ gmail.com
 * BANGO-Barbados Association of Non Governmental Organisations, Roosevelt
 O. [ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (2390&gt; 1800 bytes)]Samuels,
 carlton.samuels @ gmail.com
 * TTC-Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society, Dev Anand Teelucksingh,
 admin at ttcsweb.org
 * USER - Argentina Association of Users of Computer Science and
 Communications, Raul Bauer, rbauer at trends.com.ar
 * Ageia Densi Colombia, Juan Manuel Rojas P, jumaropi at yahoo.com
 * ISOC-CR Costa Rica Society for Internet Development, Carlos Alberto
 Watson Carazo, cw at isoc-cr.org
 * The Ecuadorian Assoication for Free Software, Diego Acosta Bastidas
 dtechecuador at gmail.com
 * Internet Society Chapter Trinidad and Tobago, Cintra Sooknanan,
 cintra.sooknanan @ gmail.com

 Regards,

 Matt Ashtiani
 At-Large Coordination Officer
 ICANN
 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
 Marina del Rey, CA 90292

 On 4/24/12 24:18, &quot;Omar Kaminski&quot; <omar at kaminski.adv.br> wrote:
 > If we have 40 ALS, because there are only 19 in the list below?
 >
 > Greetings from Brazil
 >
 > Omar
 >

 > 2012/4/24 <staff at atlarge.icann.org> :
 >>
 >> [[- Translated text (in -&gt; en) -]]
 >>
 >> Subject: Election of the President and the Secretary of LACRALO
 >> From: staff at atlarge.icann.org
 >>
 >> Dear all,
 >>

 >> To start the election of the President and the Secretary of
 >> LACRALO, the At-Large staff would like to confirm with you the
 Representatives &gt;&gt; LACRALO ALS to be involved in
 Voting &gt;&gt; online and email address, where
 Vote &gt;&gt; credentials to be sent.

 Please review &gt;&gt; the list. If information concerning their
 ELA &gt;&gt; needs to be changed, please email staff
 At-Large &gt;&gt; staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> of
 >> So the list can be updated.
 >>

 >> The votes of the President and the Secretary of LACRALO shall be prepared and
 >> Issued directly by the At-Large staff representatives
 LACRALO &gt;&gt; of ALS in by Tuesday April 24, 2012. The duration of the
 Voting is 7 &gt;&gt; calendar days.

 >> Regards,

 Heidi Ullrich &gt;&gt; Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and
 Peregrine Nathalie &gt;&gt;
 ICANN &gt;&gt; staff policy in support of ALAC
 >> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 >>

 >> *****
 Total &gt;&gt; LACRALO ALS: 40

 Ecuadorian Association &gt;&gt; * Informtico Telecommunications Law. [ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (2034&gt; 1800 bytes)][ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (2725&gt;
 Admin at ttcsweb.org &gt;&gt;
 * Ageia Densi &gt;&gt; Colombia, Juan Manuel Rojas P, jumaropi at yahoo.com
 ISOC-CR &gt;&gt; * Costa Rica Development Corporation Internet, Carlos
 Alberto Carazo &gt;&gt; Watson, cw at isoc-cr.org
 Ecuadorian &gt;&gt; * The Free Software Assoication, Diego Acosta Bastidas
 Dtechecuador at gmail.com &gt;&gt;
 * &gt;&gt; Internet Society of Trinidad and Tobago, the chapter, Cintra
 >> Sooknanan, cintra.sooknanan @ gmail.com

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d1a7fda04c.html