[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO WORKING GROUPS CREATED IN COSTA RICA - UPDATED

José Francisco Arce josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 22:00:34 UTC 2012

Dear all,

             In continuation of work begun in Costa Rica regarding of the
working groups created in the greats sessions who Elad gave us, I want to
remind you those who were in each group (list below), to start planning the
first steps of work. Also, find attached the general guidelines (In both
lenguages) that I did in Costa Rica. I would like to receive some
feedback, before
planning the first meeting.

So, as the first step i would like to know if you maintain the
commitment to working
groups, while ICANN´s staff creates the pages in the wiki for every group.

Kind Regards

José Arce.-

*1) Planeamiento Estratégico - Strategic Planning*

Raul Bauer

Sergio Bronstein

Jose Arce

Sylvia Herlein Leite