[lac-discuss-en] Make comment on SSA RT draft report - Important !!!!

José Francisco Arce josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 01:51:51 UTC 2012

 Dear Region,

I am sending to all of you this draft to get some feedback and make comment
on it about SSA RT
http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/ssrt-draft-report-15mar12-en.htm.

If I not receive any comments to 72 hs from today this document is going to
be a LACRALO statement about this issue.

Notice that this document is has been made ​​based on comments of members
of LACRALO which were held on:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/ssrt-draft-report/

Looking forward to receive a lot of feedback.

Kind Regards

Jose Arce.-