[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? B? AW52aXRhY2nvv71uIGEgbGEgcmV1bmnvv71u? == Utf-8? Q? _-_LACRALO_teleconferencia_Grupo_de_Trabajo_el_jueves_19_de_abr? == Utf-8? Q? Il_de_2012_a_las_21 = 3A00_UTC? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Apr 16 19:44:13 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? B? AW52aXRhY2nvv71uIGEgbGEgcmV1bmnvv71u? == Utf-8? Q? _-_LACRALO_teleconferencia_Grupo_de_Trabajo_el_jueves_19_de_abr? == Utf-8? Q? Il_de_2012_a_las_21 = 3A00_UTC? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Staff Estimate: I would appreciate phone call: +54 0223 471-5948
 Thank you very much

 *

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta Argentina Association President
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> FLUI-
 Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> ICANN / LACRALO - ALAC Member
 facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk:
 salinasporto ... Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5

 *

 *

 &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Edward
 Galeano

 *

 The 16/04/2012 04:38 pm, staff at atlarge.icann.org escribitbNL&gt; > [[--Translated text (en ->  es)--]]

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c40ae8a693.html