[lac-discuss-en] New LACRALO

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:34:29 UTC 2012

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: New LACRALO
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Despus of events in Costa Rica, week and moved very tight, I
 back to communicate with you to advance various issues,

 a) * Costa Rica - Capacitacin * Program: The week of the event in Costa
 Rica was very productive for reginy to reflect that with Dev we
 completing the final report of what happened there.

 b) * Working Groups *: For the working groups that were created in
 Costa Rica, in the programming estarn prxima teleconference dates
 in which reunirn. Great initiative.

 c) * General Assembly *: We will be giving the news in the prxima reunin
 monthly, which serel prximo April 19, 21 UTC.

 d) * Elections *: Dev enviun mail informing the next steps. If you have
 any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

 Estaractualizando prxima the agenda of the upcoming conference in
 give, do not forget to see and make comments that you create
 necessary.

 Regards

 JosArce. -

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/26843d1d35.html